 Space / 3482
    Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter —Mladen Pejic
   WOW! I'm impressed and amazed at the detail on it! The cockpit and the sliding canopy are awesome, not to mention all those huge (and destructive -yikes!) weapons mounted everywhere on it. Oh boy, my "DarkFog" would be destroyed before it even (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Heh. Thanks. I haven't even thought of what role this starfighter might play, though it would definitely be that of a Heavy Starfighter, perhaps anti-capital ship. (...) Yeah, I knew all that. Basically, I was just feeling too lazy to put (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)