 Space / 34809
  Sam-Bots and their "steeds"

(URL) I'd long considered the Rahkshi head to be an ideal piece for a "crotch-rocket" style motorcycle cowling, but it wasn't until I saw (URL) this post> that I really got it into my mind to do anything with that idea. Now I've got five more MOCs (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Sam-Bots and their "steeds"

(...) Hi David, Nice use of these masks, you succed in integrating them pretty well in these over sleds. The the samurai helmet the pilots wear + the flags on the back of the sled give a nice style to the overall. In a way it reminded me of Judge (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sam-Bots and their "steeds"

(...) The trick is to start with the Rahkshi heads and work the rest of the design into them. Bricks are easy to work with, but there's so little room inside these things that your options are limited enough as it is, without having the extra (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)