 Space / 34760
    B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine —Gil Shaw
   Greetings! Okay...finally we have a Joe model that is actually more space than military! That adorable, impossible craft from youth, the S.H.A.R.C. : (URL) Let us know what you think! Cheers, -The BIJoe team PS. The page is a test alpha for a site (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

        Re: B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine —Avery Christy
     (...) I personally think it a great idea. I also completely agree with turning the S.H.A.R.C. from a submarine to a spaceship as its aesthetics are more aligned to a shuttle craft of some sort. And Kudos to you to making the whole darn thing out of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine —Peter F. Guenther
     (...) OK, I have a comment on the model, a comment on your comment, and a comment on the website =) The comment on the model: Awesome. You really managed to capture the look of the original SHARC, to an amazing degree. In some ways I like it better (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine —Magnus Lauglo
   Very cool indeed! I used to be very into G/I/Joe and probably have a small fortune's worth in my collection. I'd love to see you have a go at some of my old favorites, the Cobra BUGG and Maggot, and the G.I.Joe Mean Dog, Tomahawk and MBT Mauler. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)