 Space / 34756
  New canopies - Lego Alpha Team

Have you guys seen the new canopies coming with the new Alpha Team sets? Just spotted them at Toys R Us yesterday. They oval in shape but integrated into some opaque plastic sides, with a red tint in the center. What do you all think of them? -billp (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New canopies - Lego Alpha Team

(...) I recently purchesed the plane and spider one I think that the canopys are okay but they don't have to much function, I tried to uses that canopy in a new fighter/transport that I am building but no matter how hard I try it just doesn't look (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New canopies - Lego Alpha Team

The new canopies? I am eating them up with a side of light blue. The first time I saw those, I knew exactly where I would use them. Can't say right now as it is in the works for the Starship gaming on: www.valyance.com/starship but I will say that (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New canopies - Lego Alpha Team

(...) I plan to buy some on BrickLink and use Braso on the painting to remove it. I think the canopy is nice, I'll be using it for sure, but there are better ones already available. Terry (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

"Tyler Walles" <LEGOBOY1486@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:I08tpM.FzK@lugnet.com... (...) I could see uses for that part, especially if the cockpit was released in more colors. Now if the canopy didn't have that weird red thing, you could line (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)