 Space / 34767
Re: New canopies - Lego Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 21:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tyler Walles wrote:
In lugnet.space, Bill Pfund wrote:
Have you guys seen the new canopies coming with the new Alpha Team sets?  Just
spotted them at Toys R Us yesterday.  They oval in shape but integrated into
some opaque plastic sides, with a red tint in the center.  What do you all think
of them?

-billp

I recently purchesed the plane and spider one I think that the canopys are okay
but they don't have to much function, I tried to uses that canopy in a new
fighter/transport that I am building but no matter how hard I try it just
doesn't look to good on anything else, maybe if  iwould have use some SNOT but
I'm not versed enough in the ways of SNOT and don't have the right amount,
style, and color of pieces.  The one reason why I don't like it to well is the
fact that the top is rounded off and then the sides are flat

here is a picture for any of you who need visual representation

change numbers from 1-5

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/canopy/alphacanopy1.jpg

Tyler

I plan to buy some on BrickLink and use Braso on the painting to remove it.  I
think the canopy is nice, I'll be using it for sure, but there are better ones
already available.

Terry