 Space / 34720
  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) Well, I won't say what everyone else is saying...that would be repetitive! No, I will say this: a) This is really well thought out on all levels - the support craft all make sense and work with each other. b) The darn thing is asymmetrical, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) Thanks Joe! It's funny...normally I'm a planning, sketching freakazoid with MOCs, but this one just sort grew. I had been getting to the point where I wasn't building because it was becoming 'work'. After talking to some of our usual chat (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)