 Space / 34694
  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) Yowza! I never thought I'd be so excited about a 'garbage truck', but being blown away by one thing or another here on Lugnet is something I've become used to on an almost daily basis... As for what those other guys said; me too! Excellent (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) Sweet....good marks from the Prof! I'm so pleased to hear 'playability' being a reoccuring comment on this one. Lately I have been obsessed pouring over the old Space and Town catalogue models from the late 80's, early 90's. They are so much (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)