 Space / 34660
  Re: Mosque Moonbase

(...) A minaret is definately on the list. (...) Ooh.. good idea. Any ideas on other Muslim Bots I could make? -Lenneh (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Mosque Moonbase

(...) Well, since you are soliciting input... It occurs to me that you might make some Droid-Assassins (Hashisheen), which would bring up an exquisite paradox regarding their 'inebriation ceremony' prior to work. Could a droid be subject to certain (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)