 Space / 34622
    Re: Who has built (or will build) a model of SpaceShipOne? —William R. Ward
   (...) I was thinking about this too. The problem is those windows... LEGO doesn't produce much that can be used as transparent round windows at all kinds of weird angles. I think I could handle the curved fuselage, and the wings look pretty easy. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Who has built (or will build) a model of SpaceShipOne? —David Simmons
   I was thinking the same thing last night when I looked at the pictures on their site. The easiest model to do would be the escort plane. It has nice lines too! But those windows, sheesh! But then, it is one heckuva challenge, and that's usually (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)