 Space / 34559
  Re: Tracked Light Mecha Support Rig

Nice work E, but if thats a 'light' rig I'd hate to see a heavy. Actually, strike that, I'd love to see a heavy...one big enough for Big-Jama to ride around in. I have to say the crazy-funked-up cab is my favorite element of the moc, but there is so (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Tracked Light Mecha Support Rig

(...) Mag Bas! KG. Big 10-4 on the hookie doo. Will do. Will add Blue. Mixed in bley? No way. Maybe a little, chizzle, its only a lizzle. The cab is like, dynomite! Had to make something with the Canopy. Needed it to be old school. Still (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)