 Space / 34444
    Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —James Wilson
   Tom, That's really nice! Any chance of some exploded views / building instructions, for those of us whose brains are too weak to work out the details? I really like the cockpit with the curved opening that echos the curvy-ness of the front of the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks. I hadn't planned on it, but it might make for some interesting LDraw scenes to render. (...) After the engine front assembly had been completed, the rest of the design screamed "curves". (...) I didn't actually borrow that, but I was (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)