 Space / 34434
34433  |  34435
Subject:
I am Spacier than Thou.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:50:10 GMT

Greetings Space Denizens,

Tonight I attended a Members Preview of the Seattle Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame. My wife and I are charter members. (She’s a keeper.)

You can view the SFMHOF website here:

http://www.sciencefictionexperience.com

Photographs were not permitted, but the Grand Admiral’s spies were able to use advanced Nokia technology to obtain some images:

Mecha at the entrance!

The Queen! (Yes the whole Queen was there but I couldn’t get a good pic)

Gort!

This was a nifty little display you could use to gain information about various famous Science Fiction spaceships.

Each ship would travel by this window from time to time.

The rest can be viewed here: http://www.fleebnork.com/temp/sfm/Image010.jpg

Images 10-54

Space.

-Grand Admiral