 Space / 34398
    Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —David Rabadan
   (...) Hey MP. I really liked this one. I do agree with a lot of what some others commented like needing to "taper" the connection between the lower and upper level and how awesome the interior is. Definitely need more room for life support systems (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Thanks for the feedback, David. The interior was something I really tried to do right this time around. Hopefully, with each no spaceship I build I will improve the look of the insides. I will also definitely "taper" my next ship and add more (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)