 Space / 34394
    Monorail —Nick Babb
   Hello. Im am interested in constructing a monorail system. What do I need to build one besides track and motor and engine mounts? I know im missing something. When I first became interested in legos the sets were no longer available. Thanks for your (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Monorail —David Laswell
   (...) To propel the monorail you need one motor assembly: (URL) build the cabs you need one or two sleds: (URL) one bogey per sled: (URL) the track doesn't supply power, you'll need a 9v battery box: (URL) a short wire to connect the battery box to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)