 Space / 34396
Re: Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Babb wrote:
Hello. Im am interested in constructing a monorail system. What do I need to
build one besides track and motor and engine mounts? I know im missing
something. When I first became interested in legos the sets were no longer
available. Thanks for your help.

To propel the monorail you need one motor assembly:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2684c01

To build the cabs you need one or two sleds:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2687

and one bogey per sled:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2686

Since the track doesn't supply power, you'll need a 9v battery box:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4760c01
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4760pb02
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4760pb03

and a short wire to connect the battery box to the motor:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=5306bc015