 Space / 34383
    Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng —Allister McLaren
   (...) Lots of good ideasin this one Tony. I really like the outrigger engines, and the cockpit fits together nicely with that accursed canopy. Also, YAY for steering wheels! The colour scheme's a bit jumbled for my tastes, but I understand the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng —Tony Hafner
   (...) D'oh! Are steering wheels out of fashion? I've always been happy with them as the main control for most vehicles. Not all my ships have them, though, as I occasionally get squeezed for space. I actually just looked over my other racers and I'm (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)