 Space / 34366
Re: East meets Reich?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Jr. Marshal Hoffman inpects the new Reich-designed EB Gorshkov fighter.

w/commentary: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/4282

w/out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86631

Caution: in the spirit of the somewhat low-rent Eastern Block culture, there is some cheap pseudo-porn.

-Keith

Keith, I don’t understand why you won’t admit you work for the adult entertainment industry... Stop teasing us! The jokes gone too far ma’ lil’ fren’!

;-)

Seriously though, this is one of the best fighters I’ve seen in a while. I love the overall form and the colours. The landing gear, weapons, and engines are superb as well. Favourite detail: the red on the ends of the wings!

The thing that impresses me the most however is the execution! It’s just so clean and perfect! Everything looks like it *should* go together naturally.

Great job, as usual!

BTW, I hope your next MOC is a real stinker, so I can actually write a critical reply!

   :-

Mladen Pejic