 Space / 34345
Re: East meets Reich?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:34:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Jr. Marshal Hoffman inpects the new Reich-designed EB Gorshkov fighter.

w/commentary:
<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/4282>
w/out:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86631>

Caution: in the spirit of the somewhat low-rent Eastern Block culture, there is
some cheap pseudo-porn.

-Keith

Pure awesomeness. The double-windshield cockpit is cool because you managed to
seal up the holes quite nicely with the hinge bits. Color scheme is right on,
and the engines are excellent.

One of my Intelligence sources has picked up word in outlying regions that the
Jade Empire is aware of this new fighter, and is already developing new craft to
complement the already massive and devastating capabilities of its attacking
fleets. The slight advantage granted to the Block by this fighter will soon be
erased.

Oh, and the JE enjoys softcore porn. Or so Intelligence has briefed me.

--Ryan W.