 Space / 34358
Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:34:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   It’s quite visory, clean, curvy, and greebled in the right places.

Thanks, Ryan. I’d have to say the same about your Nacon, though yours has the added awesomeness of an interior. And being mini-fig scale. And holding mini-figs.

   Great work on this one, as with all your mocs Bruce!

Nice to have a fan. And again, something I’d have to say about your MOCs. :)

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage