 Space / 34354
Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   That is such a clean ship, Bruce. The shaping of it is so organic...almost aquatic. Those visor/wheel hoverpads are again a real star. The little details are so marvvy too...such as the 4x4 dish w/screwdriver gun turrent.

The award was well deserved :)

Thanks Gil. It is pretty organic, whether that’s how the real thing is or that’s just how mine came out. I’m pretty happy with the shape of it aside from the underbelly, which I want to come lower, but i can’t yet justify spending $30 on 20 grey 2x2x2 slopes.
Maybe I’ll cave by Brickfest...

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage