 Space / 34342
    Re: 2.5 New MOCs —Ryan Wood
   (...) Cool horsie. Yuh coulda changed the red to tan and had yerself a nice Techwest ride. I like the engine, and the use of hands is inventive. (...) Microscale goodness. NIce work on this one. (...) If this had been for a minifig scale ship, I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 2.5 New MOCs —Kevin Blocksidge
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: (URL) (...) Indeed it could have. Alas, I don't think all those red pieces are available in tan, and I wasn't in the mood for a theme-moc anyway. Thanks about the engine, I always find that the hardest part. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)