 Space / 34331
    Re: 2.5 New MOCs —Keith Goldman
   Kevin, the Starhorse is cool, the use of dismembered hands is interesting. Did you try it with an enclosed canopy? I know that kind of kills the horse esthetic, but it might look epic. Either way it rocks. The mini moonbase thing is nice, although (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 2.5 New MOCs —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Thanks Keith. The horse esthetic was only noticed after the model was complete, so I could have added a canopy with no qualms... but I hate canopies, I never feel I have the right pieces for them (too many years buying castle) (...) Thats why (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)