 Space / 34326
    Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Yeah, sometimes it is normal. Comments/critiques? Well, this MOC might not get as many because it is rendered. But I'll tell you what I think. Looks cool, and pretty faithful to the original. Space cars are always nice. The details are cool, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k —Niels Bugge
   (...) Thanks for the comments. I've tried that idea at an early stage in the buildingprocess, but discarded it to avoid the "broken nose" or "tractor" look, and went for the more pointy version to make it look faster, but I guess that the resulting (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)