 Space / 34225
34224  |  34226
Subject:
Huge space model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:29:35 GMT

Only those of you with the best memory ever would remember a post
I made to space in 2001.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=9235

Well amazingly it looks like Phil Traviss, a UK lego fan, has tracked
one down (at least after 15 years it's probably the one I remember :) ).
Phil says he's now going to look for classic space models to repair and
restore the model. He thinks that more of these were probably built
in the early 80's and used as shop displays.

I thought you'd like to see the picture.

http://www.marutan.net/space.jpg

Does anyone else remember them or have any more photos ?

Now to try and make something similar :)

Peter