 Space / 34144
34143  |  34145
Subject:
Civilian MOC contest entry #2 : White Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 01:17:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello .spacers!

Here is my second entry to the Grand Admiral Contest : a white speeder. I also thought about “white hover car”, or “white air car”, even “whiter speedster” for the name of this MOC... as you can see, fancy names only!

Warning : a few Bionicle bits can be found in this MOC - sensitive souls be prepared!

Post moderation : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85261

Enjoy!

JP.