 Space / 34139
    Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata —Allister McLaren
   (...) I think the simplest way would be to turn the dorsal and ventral fins around so all of them are pointing the same way, but for what it's worth I kinda dig the front/rear confusion. The money for me in this one is in the interior detailing. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) 6 high is better for fig clearance issues, but the 5 bricks high has that nice side point of being equal to 6 studs long for the side-panels. -Lenny (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)