 Space / 34112
34111  |  34113
Subject:
Three-part fighter and robotic spy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 02:59:29 GMT

A couple of new (old) creations that I intend to field as part of my BrikWars forces on June 14 and that may be entered in the GBSLILAC if the runners of that competition choose to do so, but I’m currently working on a MOC for that comp that hopefully I’ll have done by the (extended) cut-off date.

First off, a three-part fighter originally built for the P-38 contest (but not entered because I took one look at Bram Lambrecht’s creation and figured “who am I trying to kid?”).

The thing I like the most about this fighter is the middle command craft, especially the wings. Yes, I did manage to mount the lower 4x4 wings upside down! I do have an LDraw file on it, but unfortunately it currently shows how this feat can’t be done. If anybody’s interested, I’ll correct the file and upload it.

Secondly, a robotic spy-bot (I am terrible with names for my MOCs) created mainly from the gray and dark-gray pieces of

    4097 Mini Robots
219 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer
(though the legs have been remodelled).

(If it is decided that robotic creations are not being fielded during BrikWars, then that’s fine.)

I realised shortly before writing this post that I haven’t taken any piccies of my mini-mech. I’ll have to do so later today when I take pictures of my Civilian MOC entry.