 Local / Australia / 12240
Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
   A couple of new (old) creations that I intend to field as part of my BrikWars forces on June 14 and that may be entered in the GBSLILAC if the runners of that competition choose to do so,

They’re both now listed in the ‘most creative category’.

   First off, a three-part fighter originally built for the P-38 contest (but not entered because I took one look at Bram Lambrecht’s creation and figured “who am I trying to kid?”).

The thing I like the most about this fighter is the middle command craft, especially the wings. Yes, I did manage to mount the lower 4x4 wings upside down!

Cool!

   I do have an LDraw file on it, but unfortunately it currently shows how this feat can’t be done.

That reminds me of the economist who saw a system working in practice, and wondered whether it would also work in theory.

Cheers

Richie Dulin