 Space / 34097
  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

loving it! just enough studs to remind you that it's lego, bristling with implements of unpleasantness... and I particularly like the tiny cabin. it looks to me like there's the captain, his (her?) first mate, and that's about it for crew, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) Thank you. Actually there are two crew but the suit is just hanging there, I left the other one out so people could see more of the interior. The hull is supposed to be full of goodness, glad you picked up on that. Just the essentials; Fold (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)