 Space / 34093
  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) Very nicely done! I love the detail work and the different uses of SNOT. Your use of the clear roof insert is very original...and I think I'll borrow it (and claim it as my own when your not around ;) This is a model I'd love to dee first (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) Thank you. I love to do detail so it was a blast. (...) When you do, try it with plain clear panels... mmmm it looks good. (...) Well I'll be at Brickfest. The name is a reference, but I understand what you mean. (...) Thanks! Soren (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)