 Space / 34078
  Re: Civilian moc Contest entry

(...) Hey Mark! Pretty pimp ride you got there. Nice shape, nice lines, nice color. And really good use of the Ferrari element. -Chris (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Civilian moc Contest entry

(...) Hey Chris! Thanks. Pimp is good right? Dang, I'm out of touch. Making me thing I need to make another one of these only using chrome and decorated bricks. The Ferrari that belongs to a galactical music star? Heheh. Sick. But beautiful. Mark (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)