 Space / 34063
  New Contest

Howdy spacers, I am thinking about starting a contest. I havn't decided over a Star Trek ship, Bounty Hunter ship, orCapital ship contest. the ST contest would be any MOC based on trek style or technolegy (Pardon my spelling) the Bounty Hunter ship (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Contest

(...) Hi Mike, if you do, here's my entry: (URL) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.space)