 Space / 34063
34062  |  34064
Subject:
New Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 01:16:04 GMT

Howdy spacers, I am thinking about starting a contest. I havn't decided over  a
Star Trek ship, Bounty Hunter ship, orCapital ship contest. the ST contest would
be any MOC based on trek style or technolegy (Pardon my spelling)
the Bounty Hunter ship would be any ship onwded (and souped up) by a Bounty
Hunter, and the Cap Ship contest would be for any ship longer than 90 studs
and wider than twelve. let me know what you think!
Oh, and just to let you know, I thought of these contests before the Civvie and
Alien contests were put out.

Mike Hunter, Chairman of Porthos Industries
We build so, that you can "Boldly Go Where No Dog Has Gone Before