 Space / 34033
    Re: Colonial Marines Contest —Stephen F. Roberts
   On 12:46 05/27/2004, Grand Admiral wrote (...) You could even do a "Civilian ship in the style of the Alien's universe"... maybe some nice corporate entries then :-) If you start it soon, then anyone going to BF2004 can bring their entries and we (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Colonial Marines Contest —David Lowry
   Snip (...) Thats the beauty of it, In the comics, books, and misc. stuff every vehicle and item was not military, or even vaquely military related. In one of the Aliens games I played there was a truck kind of like modern day Army 2 1/2 ton trucks. (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space)