 Space / 34013
    Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership —Reed Anderson
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Ryan Wood wrote: SNIP (...) I am Gingivere. :) Very nice application of the visor idea. I was totally at a loss for how to use it, so I'm glad someone was able to make use of it. It constantly amazes me how much detail you (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership —Ryan Wood
   (...) You sir, are a genius. Your animals and furniture and fun little tidbits are all so cool and creative. Thanks again, oh and glad you're not pissed at a spacer stealing your ideas. :p --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)