 Space / 34001
  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) More like welcome to last year. As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real. Who can say for certain is JAL wasn't made up by Jon Palmer (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I'm invisble and la la la la la I can't hear you either. Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn't Keith Goldman (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)