 Space / 33982
    Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership —Gil Shaw
   (...) Bravo Ry...really excellent build. Although we've all seen the Matrix inspired ships here before, what I love particularily about this one is that you've used it for a frame to hang what is essentially a mobile playset, using a great interior (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership —Ryan Wood
   (...) Gil, I always look forward to your comments. You always see right to the heart of a moc, and I always anticipate what words of inspiration you'll share with each new creation. Okay enough brown-nosing.. Hey when I promise playability, I can do (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)