 Space / 33932
    Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block. —Paul Baulch
   (...) Great use of curved bricks, and it's an innovative design. I think it needs a bit more (dark & light) grey on the outside, but only because most EB designs seem have more exterior grey than this. But I guess it's up to you! Cheers, (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block. —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I too think that it could probably use more exterior grey to fit more into the EB theme. I had trouble fitting more in though, I liked making the main body all one color, plus, I have close to zero of the parts I used in grey, so I guess it (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)