 Space / 33895
Re: Pirate MOC : Mosquito
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 02:26:14 GMT

   Hi JP.

Love the bionicle thingy, it’s the rest of the ship that has to go. ;-)

He he he!

   Just kidding. I think the problem is that it looks tacked on as an afterthought (even if it was the first thought.)

Hmm hmm, afterthought is the right one...

   And, it appears to interfere with the pilots vision.

Actually it turned the pilot vision into total blindness. But he’s a minifig, they have extra senses.

   It is really hard to integrate those things with bricks. The tooth/claw things work for me, though; they have a sinster fanglike quality that suits the pirate theme.

As for the rest of the ship; excellent work as usual. I agree with the others. The landing gear are excellent, and what an escape hatch. The overall form is almost Jade Empire style. I’d hate to have to grapple with this one. Morve on!

My handkerchief is full! (D’ooh!)

Peace and hooks,

Professor Whateverly

Thanks Prof!