 Space / 33841
Re: Pirate MOC : Mosquito
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 08:49:58 GMT

   Cool. It’s funky, it’s sleek, I like! The grapple-missile looks nice, and the integration of the cable is top-notch.

Thanks Soren! When starting this MOC, I had in mind your Purple Haze and your pirate theme. Happy and proud you like it, he he!

   I agree with Ryan though, the Bionicle thing has got to go. Maybe it’s the color, or the shape, but it looks really out of place.

You too? Damn, who else doesn’t like this bionicle-greeble? Rumble rumble rumble, ok ok I’ll try to find something else....

   Otherwise I think it’s really nice, thanks for sharing.

Soren

Thanks again Soren!

JP.