 Space / 33849
Re: I have a project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:35:27 GMT

Actually, the Kal has been long gone :(.  Last November I did a show down in
Orlando (with KK Quah) and accidentally dropped it and I didn't have the heart
for another re-build.  It has since been re-integrated into the Collection. • That's too bad. that ship was awesome.

The Jr.Marshalate has been extensively designing and developing a new large
craft project for proposal to the Kosmos Directorate.  So kiddies, keep your
eyes peeled for any sneak peaks of the EBKD Aurora!
I can't wait, are you going to do the building process like you did the Kal?

Thanks for your help, I'll start planning my ship pretty soon

Capt.Michael Hunter: CMO USS Excalibur
Space Fleet, Terran Federation.