 Space / 33800
Re: I have a project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 19:52:05 GMT

the Kalashnikov wouldn't still be here.

Actually, the Kal has been long gone :(.  Last November I did a show down in
Orlando (with KK Quah) and accidentally dropped it and I didn't have the heart
for another re-build.  It has since been re-integrated into the Collection.

The Jr.Marshalate has been extensively designing and developing a new large
craft project for proposal to the Kosmos Directorate.  So kiddies, keep your
eyes peeled for any sneak peaks of the EBKD Aurora!

As far as other EB related things, I'd suggest the "Search" feature of
BrickShelf and Lugnet:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=eastern+block&stype=dfic

Pulls up quite a few, and some of the best.

Chris Giddens, Mark Sandlin, Rick Hallman (Lt.General Hallman), Allister
McClaren and myself are all good people to do more research on in regards to
multiple high quality EB mocs.  (Mark and Rick have their own sites, so find
those).

The Eastern Block has declared Red and Dark Grey to be its official colors,
however Light Grey, Dark Red, and Black have been used to great effect.  Also
keep in mind that while much of the Block is Russian, the Block's empire
includes people of many nationalities  (Jr.Marshal Hoffman is of Scottish-German
decent, and Kapt. Moozaf Blastov is a Kerblaki Turk).

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman