 Space / 33744
  Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck

(...) JP, this is awesome! It's big and meaty and powerful, but has just a touch of cartoonyness (is that a word?) to it. Really sweet using the Bionicle bits for the tail end. And that windshield configuration! Gives me warm fuzzies. :-) (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck

(...) Thanks Chris! I am happy you find it cartoonish : I like when MOCs have a caricatural style, just like the minifigs we use in it. Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)