 Space / 33739
    Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck —Ley Ward
   (...) Well, JP, this is up to your usual standard. It has a real 'tug-boat meets Mack truck' feel to it. The running boards are cool and really contribute to both the tug and the truck qualities. I like the bottom detail with the 3x12 wedges. (I'm (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Ah no ah no! We said no weapons! (...) Yep, too bad Lego does not produce any steering device with coordinate deco on it! (...) Thanks Prof! Peace and stylish-fur-in-ze-car! JP. (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)