 Space / 33693
Re: X-pod fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 03:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses wrote:

Hi,

recently I bought one yellow x-pod ... this is a good choice of pieces, I’ve made over 30 different mocs with it!

here are a few: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82862

so today I bought another yellow x-pod and a blue one!

LMKWYT

Didier

That is just incredible. It really shows the scope and versatility of the x-pods. Can’t wait to try my hand at some of your creations and (hopefully) let my own creative juices loose (yeah, I know, icky).