 Space / 33678
    Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber —Ley Ward
   (...) Excellent as always Gil. It's proof that a virtually SNOT-free design can be so much more than a bunch of stuff stuck on a few wedge plates. Sleek and tastefully greebled...I hear swooshing...well done. Having said all that, of course I would (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber —Gil Shaw
   (...) Thanks kindly Ley. Yes..it was fun not to wrestle technic half pins with studs and oddly forced snot applications for once. It's funny...that little HUD was a last minute solution to fix a problem closing the canopy, yet it's come to be (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)