 Space / 33678
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Excellent as always Gil. It's proof that a virtually SNOT-free design can be so much more than a bunch of stuff stuck on a few wedge plates. Sleek and tastefully greebled...I hear swooshing...well done. Having said all that, of course I would (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks kindly Ley. Yes..it was fun not to wrestle technic half pins with studs and oddly forced snot applications for once. It's funny...that little HUD was a last minute solution to fix a problem closing the canopy, yet it's come to be (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)