 Space / 3367
  Re: M-Tron MOC's?

(...) Yeah, I like Ice Planet! I really like the trans-orange, the skis and the chainsaws.... sad but true. Once I've sorted my miscellaneous collection out, I'll have some of the other subthemes up for trade, most notably Blacktron II. (Does (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: M-Tron MOC's?

(...) Yep...YHM Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)