 Space / 33653
Re: More Floating Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 06:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Floating Heads love you, and they want to be your friend.
We’re not sure if they eat or drink, sleep or dream.
But we are quite sure that you will love them in the end.

bad poem

Well, it’s less subtle than your other poetry, but you’re getting the hang of rhyme...;-)

New version of the FHS-17.

And quasi-teaser of the Ophelia which is the Floating Heads’ spaceship.

Well, I like the FHS-17; that headlight-brick wall behind the ‘seats’(1) is a nice application. Those swept-forward wings give it a real push. Very stylish.

I’m greatly enjoying the Ophelia. (clever name BTW) Those ‘skylights’ are most effective. The shape is rather fish-like, which is always good. Those canopies look as they were meant for this craft. So, are the floating heads PCS, or is the colour scheme a coincidence?

I’m fascinated by the alien landscape you’ve photographed the ship in. It reminds me of some other ‘scenery’ on Brickshelf, but, hey, whatever floats your boat...

Peace and filets,

Professor Whateverly

(1) What are they if the occupants don’t sit, floats?