 Space / 33591
  Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

(...) (snip) Here's a link to it on BSV: (URL) Good god man I don't want to get all james lipton on you but you rock. This thing is stunning. It's got the form and function and the coolness and the heeey. I love the kull and flowerpot and horns on (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

(...) snip (URL) (...) Hey, I did not know that this would work. Great. There are three more folders: (3 URLs) (...) Thank you Jon. I really appreciate your compliments. I was great fun to build this ship but it turned out to be so much work at the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)